Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

text number for xbox membership

Options
  • 10-05-2013 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Well a friend of mine wants to get membership through text there. whats the number you send it to and have any of ye used it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭viktor1104

No trades or sales on this forum! Use Adverts.ie

TheMooseInNam

Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭.skid

I dont have antin for sale. a few weeks ago i saw somethin about it on the dashboard and i want the number that you text to get the membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

.skid wrote: »
    I dont have antin for sale. a few weeks ago i saw somethin about it on the dashboard and i want the number that you text to get the membership.

He wasn't talking to you. viktor1104 had something for sale and TheMooseInNam edited it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Great News! Now you can buy XBOX membership and points using your Vodafone mobile phone credit. Simply visit www.buygamepoints.com, shop and receive an activation code straight to your mobile. T&C's Vodafone.ie. Opt out 1800200234

text I got about 2 weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Lovelyguy

I've bought points from this and its totally legit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I've bought twice from them, sent the codes out within seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

That website is ridiculously over priced.You can get a 3+1 month on cheapxboxcodes for £13:99

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

On the dashboard, they have a thing about buying 3 months of gold for 24.95, 2100 MS points for 24.95 and 800 for 10.95. The number you have to text for them is 51000, and the thing you have to send is: Gold, 2100 and 800 respectively,

I know the 2100 is the Gamestop going rate because I've bought my share of them in my time.

Advertisement