Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aimpoint Micro H1

Options
  • 10-05-2013 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

Got the Aimpoint H1 this morning ,now sitting on the BLR,bore sighted it ready to rock,this rifle is just under 7 pound weight & 39.5 inches in length,its also a joy to shoot although costing me a fortune in rds,can't help yourself when its in your hands,excellent stalking rifle & Sako Hammerhead's 308 group very well with this package,

photo_zpsb87f8611.jpg

photo_zps0234a6b1.jpg

photo_zpsc0a0a8a4.jpg

photo_zps00a45e54.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Credit where credit is due my friend, you do have some quality sitting in your Safe...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

That's a lovely bit of kit lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭lb1981

Savage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Lotharmike wrote: »
    Got the Aimpoint H1 this morning ,now sitting on the BLR,bore sighted it ready to rock,this rifle is just under 7 pound weight & 39.5 inches in length,its also a joy to shoot although costing me a fortune in rds,can't help yourself when its in your hands,excellent stalking rifle & Sako Hammerhead's 308 group very well with this package,

photo_zpsb87f8611.jpg

photo_zps0234a6b1.jpg

photo_zpsc0a0a8a4.jpg

photo_zps00a45e54.jpg

I keep saying it, there is a want in ya:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

Nice, I have a lever action myself with a red dot. A Winchester M94 in 30-30 with an Aimpoint H34s mounted forward of the receiver on a scout rail. It has synthetic furniture too:D:cool::cool: I shot two deer with it last year one at 20m and the other at 60m both dropped on the spot and the red dot was great. What kind of ground will you be shooting it over woods?
    All the best with it anyway it looks well.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Lotharmike

juice1304 wrote: »
    Nice, I have a lever action myself with a red dot. A Winchester M94 in 30-30 with an Aimpoint H34s mounted forward of the receiver on a scout rail. It has synthetic furniture too:D:cool::cool: I shot two deer with it last year one at 20m and the other at 60m both dropped on the spot and the red dot was great. What kind of ground will you be shooting it over woods?
    All the best with it anyway it looks well.:)

Ground is very rough a lot gorse & undergrowth found the remington too big for the area,the Blaser is too much reckon the BLR will be just the ticket,nice one on the Win 30 30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Lotharmike wrote: »
    Ground is very rough a lot gorse & undergrowth found the remington too big for the area,the Blaser is too much reckon the BLR will be just the ticket,nice one on the Win 30 30

Mike, one word........... CLASS!

good to see the setup coming together.

Will give you a shout pre or post next week and get you to put some lead out of that beauty :D

Advertisement