Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRTB form

Options
  • 10-05-2013 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Im a student living in an off campus house, i have paid my rent up to date and have signed the prbt form but no other form when i moved in. my landlord did not give me the esb bill along the months instead he has given it to me at the end. It is quite expensive so i would like to know what would happen to me if i moved out without paying the esb bill ?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Your post is not very clear. I assume you signed a lease rather than a PRTB form? Also ESB does not come monthly, it is normally every two months. He gave it to you at the end of what? The tenancy? If so how long was the tenancy?

Is the ESB bill in your own name or in landlords name? I am assuming it is in the landlords name. How many times during the tenancy did you request the bill? Yes electricity is expensive. Your question seems to be how you can rip off your landlord? Am I understanding correctly?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Danger101 wrote: »
    Im a student living in an off campus house, i have paid my rent up to date and have signed the prbt form but no other form when i moved in. my landlord did not give me the esb bill along the months instead he has given it to me at the end. It is quite expensive so i would like to know what would happen to me if i moved out without paying the esb bill ?
    Do you dispute that you used that much electricity?

Advertisement