Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year working holiday visa Australia oz

Options
  • 10-05-2013 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I am going to Australia this August on a one year working holiday. I am turning 30 in July but I have my visa already approved and everything so all thats fine. I am just wondering about getting a second year working holiday visa, as my first visa is running out in August next year I will have turned 31 by then so technically i'll be over the age limit to qualify as you have to be between the age of 18-30. I have seen on the OZ government website that I have to be between the age of 18-30 when applying but I can be over the age of 30 when the visa is granted. Does this mean as long as I got my regional work done and have applied before I turn 31 I'll be ok and can get the 2nd year visa? Any help and advice would be appreciated.

'be aged between 18 and 30 years (inclusive) at the time of applying, however, you may be aged over 30 years of age at the time your visa is granted'

http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/working-holiday/417/eligibility-second.htm
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mate you have answered your own question!
    You have it spot on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Yes once you have completed and applied for your second year visa before you turn 31 you will have no problems.

I did the very same thing.

Advertisement