Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Solo friendly Holidays

• 10-05-2013 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Has anyone used The Travel Department to book a holiday with? I am looking at the range of solo friendly holidays on offer. I would consider a European holiday, some time this year. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

tagoat wrote: »
    Has anyone used The Travel Department to book a holiday with? I am looking at the range of solo friendly holidays on offer. I would consider a European holiday, some time this year. Thanks in advance.

I have used them a couple of times, never on a solo holiday though,

Cant fault them, decent hotel choices & knowledgable guides.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭seablue

Hi,

I don't know what age you are but I think Travel Dept get people in 50s/60s age group. A friend has been on one of their holidays with her mother and she was the youngest by far.

A woman in my hillwalking group went on a walking holiday to Italy with them, she found the same thing, mostly couples in their 50s/60s.

Advertisement