Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkness into Light walk/run (Jack Mondays open @ 4AM)

• 10-05-2013 10:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭

Cross posting from Facebook

Jack Mondays coffee house URL="https://www.facebook.com/SeraRaionzu/posts/10201063926661823"]original post[/URL
    we will be open from 4:00 AM tomorrow in support of Pieta House darkness into light walk/run! we have decided to donate the profits made from our tea and coffee sales from 4 to 8 to pieta house. hope to see you guys in the morning!

just thought it'd be good to know for anyone doing the run (if you don't have Facebook) or just passing that way looking for tea or coffee that they'll be open and it's a good cause.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭fredo1664

I'm just back from the walk. So many people there, I was positively surprised! Didn't go to Jack Mondays, but it was nice to see people could get a coffee after the walk.
    Did anyone else go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Heard it was about 5000 that did the walk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

921631_10151937517762178_992312212_o.jpg

I went just to take a few pics but ended up registering and doing the walk (so glad I did) great turn out.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Gallee

Looks like a great turn out for a great cause.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Great turnout, really happy I did it, Got soaked running past the bridge beside the Hunt museum.

Will definitely do it next year. For a great cause

• Advertisement
Advertisement