Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Green Cars - Vicar Street - 11th May

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

frantic190 wrote: »
    Anyone heading to this tomorrow? Album released today, really liking it.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004A64F0655856?artistid=1708855&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

How was the gig? Disappointed I couldn't make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭martybike

lc180 wrote: »
    How was the gig? Disappointed I couldn't make it.

Sorry to disappoint you further, but it was a very good gig. The ballady songs were ok, but the other songs were terrific.

Best bit for us was the encore. We were late in because we were watching the Leinster match and had to stand fairly far back. The view wasn't too bad and the sound was great. But when they came back for the encore, they had a mike set up at the back of the hall and played 3 songs, right beside where we were standing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Was a fabulous gig and would definitely go and see them again. Nice to see yer wan smile a bit as well. What a voice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

I don't want to brag, but I was once asked to join Little Green Cars. It was about 5 years ago, when I met Faye walking back from school (we knew each other through playing on the same bill at dozens of crappy gigs). Wanted me to play violin. Of couse, my post-grunge/funk band was really going places at the time, so I respectfully declined. Young and foolish :rolleyes:

Advertisement