Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

casuals sat 11th

Options
  • 11-05-2013 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

whos up for it! ill be in at 3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'll be in around 3 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

koko_PoPs wrote: »
    whos up for it! ill be in at 3

Why go casuals when u can enter a tournament?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

I'm with Nutrient on this one. Come on Koko, get your ass into the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

wtf yo theres a tournament today with plenty of casuals for ae marvel

Kokopops, I'm heading into the tournament to add 3 euro to the pot for ae and get owned, if you're going let me know and we can head in at the same time since we go most of the same way into town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

What is the tournament in and is this in the place near the Ha'Penny Bridge in Dublin or something? I am always playing WWE competitively with people in Waterford and want a challenge.

There's another post about the tourny on the forum; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056938820 all the details should be there. We generally hold casuals in XGC, the place near the ha'penny. I'm not sure if there's anyone into WWE though to be honest, I could be wrong on that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭koko_PoPs

ah i see cool will be at the tournament then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

I am always playing WWE competitively with people in Waterford and want a challenge.

You're in luck!

We have the one and only Dreddybajs, defending All-Stars champion

With his smooth reads and exploits of entering and exiting the ring, he makes just about any player quiver in fear

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Sorry lads I'm retired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Rip machoman

Advertisement