Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alloy wheel refurb

Options
  • 11-05-2013 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Anywhere in the town do this my wheels are in a bad way?? Seen an add on donedeal but cant find it now:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

SP Heat Abbeylands Industrial Estate Ferrybank 051-832273 i think there is another place on the cork road behind the subaru garage can't think of the name

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

Faq wrote: »
    SP Heat Abbeylands Industrial Estate Ferrybank 051-832273 i think there is another place on the cork road behind the subaru garage can't think of the name

Cheers gave them a ring today:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

Don't know if you have committed to SP Heat. I used them before and they did a great job so couldn't complain in the slightest.

However the last time I needed a refurb I used Adamstown tyres down just outside New Ross and found them a bit cheaper.

Might be worth giving them a shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Does anybody know where to buy decent second hand alloy wheels in waterford? friend of mine wants to buy brand new VW alloys and i told her to look on here and see where she can get them second hand first.

Advertisement