Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4h what to do in Cork

Options
  • 11-05-2013 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi. I will be in Cork this Sunday for a 4h. Any suggestions what could I do there?
    Situation is that I will be there with girlfriend and kid. We are 23 years old. I would appreciate any ideas. Please no shopping :))) So far I'm thinking to walk in park or visit the prison. :) I'm little worried about the weather. Maybe some indoor activities?
    I'm opened to any ideas.
    Thanks in advance.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 frii

Decided. Rumleys open farm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

frii wrote: »
    Decided. Rumleys open farm.
    Its brilliant there. We have a seasonal pass and go about once a week as we live nearby. Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

wasn't majorily impressed with Rumleys I have to say thought the charge was a bit steep aswell. mmm Are ye driving then, more worth it to head to Fota..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Milly33 wrote: »
    wasn't majorily impressed with Rumleys I have to say thought the charge was a bit steep aswell. mmm Are ye driving then, more worth it to head to Fota..
    For a quick stroll round the single ticket or family pass is a bit steep alright but if you go on a nice day and bring a picnic and spend a few hours its not too bad.
    We paid 120 for 2 adults and 1 child for april to november and probably average 3 times a month so it works out at great value for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Can't say I was impressed by rumleys either. Leahys far better although a long way out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Fota?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭dupeters

I would also say fota . but can be a bit expensive.
    14 euros an adult last time i was there!!!!

but worth every penny if you like animal parks.

anyway enjoy cork

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

.red. wrote: »
    For a quick stroll round the single ticket or family pass is a bit steep alright but if you go on a nice day and bring a picnic and spend a few hours its not too bad.
    We paid 120 for 2 adults and 1 child for april to november and probably average 3 times a month so it works out at great value for us.

The pass would be defiantly worth it, but I dunno I thought it was a bit steep just going to once off when they charge the same for a kid as an adult..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

What's a 4H?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

Fota tickets are available on loads of offers; I think I saw recently they're available on Tesco Clubcard Deals.

You really can't go wrong with Fota, it's come along leaps and bounds since the new boss took over, and a lot more to come. The Conservation pass is one of my all-time best buys, I can pop in anytime I like for a stroll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

54kroc wrote: »
    What's a 4H?

4 hours :rolleyes:

Advertisement