Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returing to repeat modules?

Options
  • 11-05-2013 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Ok guys I'm in a little predicament, basically I am in my final year but I have repeats that I have to wait to do in semester one next year. I have two repeats now. Do I have to pay the full registration fee to go back and do them or is it simply a case of just paying the module fee?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

ps3man wrote: »
    Ok guys I'm in a little predicament, basically I am in my final year but I have repeats that I have to wait to do in semester one next year. I have two repeats now. Do I have to pay the full registration fee to go back and do them or is it simply a case of just paying the module fee?

Just the module fee afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭RayCarley

ps3man wrote: »

Looks like you have to pay the Student Centre Levy of €208 and then €230 per module

"If you are only taking resits and not registered to any other modules you must also pay the Student Centre Levy €208 in full in order to register. The Student Contribution does not apply."

http://www.ucd.ie/registry/adminservices/fees/repeats/first_year.htm

Advertisement