Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foundation courses in councelling

Options
  • 11-05-2013 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey

Has anyone done the certificate for councelling and psychotherapy course at pci college. Would like to know if it is a good course. Its €1450 and there are cheaper ones but this seems to be the most comprehensive.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 gruenchen

I was just about to ask the same.
    Also is the course in any way helpful, I am studying psychology at the moment, and im off during the summer so i thought it sounds good but im left wondering if ill get anywhere with it for the meantime or am i better off just waiting till im finished and then do another Hdip or Masters in councelling, if that makes any sense :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 steev e

It is only a foundation level course, to be honest it would be better if you finished what you are studying now and then go on to get qualified in counselling through a masters or hdip, if that's what you want.

Advertisement