Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche fee's in Tallaght

Options
  • 11-05-2013 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey Guys, I'm looking to put my 18 month old in creche for two full time days a week to give the mom a bit of a break and help the little one to start socializing with other children.

I spoke to a creche in Tallaght village, they said it would cost 60 euro per day. I was shocked when i heard that number,seems extortionately high to me but a friend said that's probably the going rate ?

Can anybody recommend me a good creche that's not too expensive in the Tallaght area ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

That sounds about right to me.
    They have to maintain ratios etc and a part time place is more expensive then full time.
    Check if you have a local community creche , it might be a bit cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭youandme13

My son is in creche in Rathfarnham 1 after noon per week and its 25euros for the 4 hours.. so if he was in 2 full days it would be about 100euros around the same!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 drawers3kids

Hi,

Creche in City Hall, Tallaght (next door to library) do fulltime for €670 per month so Im sure part time is very reasonable too. Lovely crèche - highly recommend. Ph 4149053
    HTH

Advertisement