Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fergie's last home game match thread. Manchester United vs Swansea 12/5/13 Ko 4pm Sky

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gaelicred

you compliment and then go and start posting ****e. what you said before is pretty much bs now. sad really

I'm sorry I didn't realise that we were not allowed to joke on these forums

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Fair play to the United fans( im not). They gave him a proper and fitting send off.

Been handed a plastic flag and singing songs about rival clubs is not a proper send off. Not once in the 90 mins did I hear his name sung.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,796 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Been handed a pastic flag and singing songs about rival clubs is not a proper send off. Not once in the 90 mins did I hear his name sung.

I'd get your hearing aid checked pops.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gaelicred

Been handed a pastic flag and singing songs about rival clubs is not a proper send off. Not once in the 90 mins did I hear his name sung.

Big Sam was singing his name all day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Been handed a plastic flag and singing songs about rival clubs is not a proper send off. Not once in the 90 mins did I hear his name sung.

You'd want to get your ears checked so and while I dislike plastic flags it was for celebration, not atmosphere. Every club has had them at some point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

So you didn't hear "Fergusons Red Army" being sung repeatedly ? Or did I have wax in my ears ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

im not and never said he is. you just made a statement that he cant work with moyes.

And provided evidence, aside from him not being selected today. With Fergurson remaining in charge leaving was a possibility, with Moyes it's guaranteed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

gaelicred wrote: »
    So they should he was the best manager they ever had

Ron atkinson is turning in his grave with comments like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Ferguson on MOTD, "In your heart of hearts,do you think Rooney will be here next season", Fergie: "Won't be my problem then".:pac:

Had to sit beside a Liverpool fan today while watching the game,the usual rubbish of backhanded compliments for Ferguson and how Evra is a prick,delighted we won the game the way we did.Put him back in his box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Technique

thennowfergie.jpg

:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

Technique wrote: »
    thennowfergie.jpg

:mad:

Job done !!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Old Trafford is like a shed compared to now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Someone was asking this for this yesterday but haven't seen it posted....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Hi I cant find the post but someone here was looking for a program. Could they PM me...

Advertisement