Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little advice.

Options
  • 11-05-2013 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hello folks.

I recently got this tattoo:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/625380/246890.jpg

I'm looking to expand into a half sleeve. I'll be looking for a Japanese influenced style to have continuity. (Probably going to the same artist).

My question is regarding half sleeves more than the style though. Are there any pitfalls I should keep an eye out for with regards to expanding? Specific instructions I should be giving to the artist? Personal advise on tattoos like this? Cheers in advance! :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 SkadooshJ

My piece of advice would be this,

Dont have the half sleeve just "end" at the bottom, just incase you want to go with a full sleeve at a later date. Have the tattoo look finished but also leave room to turn it into a 3/4 or full sleeve eventually.

Advertisement