Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribe to Boards?

Options
  • 11-05-2013 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

Mods,

I am looking to become a subscriber. How do I go about it? I received a link to do so once, but I got a message telling me I was blocked from it / needed to be a subscriber!!! :confused:

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Thanks, just paid up.

When will I receive the benefits of it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It can take a few hours for Paypal to process it completely and for your account to update.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Thanks Spear.

One last question, where can I change my username? Cheers.

Name changes are done in the subscribers forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=331

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement