Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity pics thread

• 11-05-2013 2:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭

Thought I'd start a thread so we could share any good, bad or downright strange photo's of celebrities. I missed a thread like this during the Oscars!

Anyhow, I'll start it off with pics taken of the lovely Zooey Deschanel at the Met gala last week. Seems Zooey has banished her trademark fringe and looks totally different as a result. I honestly wouldn't have recognised her had the article not named her:

http://www.digitalspy.ie/odd/news/a480604/zooey-deschanel-unrecognisable-without-bangs-internet-reacts.html

ustv-zooey-deschanel-critics-choice-tv-awards-2012_2_zpsd2b6e8a7.jpg

to:

rexfeatures_2320892sk_zps48397023.jpg

(Still gorgeous, though)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

I'm not entirely sure if a (potentially extended) thread where we comment on the appearance of a range of celebrities is what this forum is for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words