If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pioneer VSX922 + SHS100

Options
  • 11-05-2013 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking to get the above setup plus any cables needed and delivery in ROI.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

colm_c wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Looking to get the above setup plus any cables needed and delivery in ROI.

Thanks
    Nice system okay and we have it all ready to ship at just £239 for the VSX922 and £99.95 for the SHS100 5.1 Speaker pack.

So the total is £339.95

On top of this I would advise that you add a decent Sub cable as the one supplied with the SHS100 is pretty damn awful - we can do the Philips SWA3523 at £9.95 and then I'd add some decent speaker cable like the Cambridge Audio Symphony 100 http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-cables/cambridge-audio/symphony-100/gale-symphony-100

If you give us an idea of how much speaker cable you need I'll do you a cracking Boardie price on the Sub Cable / Speaker Cable and delivery and work up a total decent price for you,

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭colm_c

Thanks John, I think 30 metres should be plenty.

Presuming the vsx922 comes with an HDMI cable? If not I'll need one.

Thanks John, I think 30 metres should be plenty.
    CC,

thanks again and apologies for the delay getting back to you - the VSX922 ( nor pretty much any other AV Receiver) does not come including a HDMI Cable so if you need a decent HDMI I can do this:

Pioneer VSX922 AV Receiver * 1
    Pioneer SHS100 5.1 Speaker System * 1
    Cambridge Audio Symphony 100 speaker cable * 30 Mtrs
    Philips SWA3523 Sub Cable * 1
    NX2 HDMI Cable 2Mtr * 1
    Delivery * 1

£379.95

All available from stock and ready to ship - keep me posted and if you would like to order please just drop me a line with your contact details and I'll get the guys to give you a shout and arrange delivery,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

What's the total in euro John?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

What's the total in euro John?

Hi Colm,

The total in Euro would be €463.35.

Chris

Thanks guys, PM sent!

Thanks guys, PM sent!
    Coming straight back to you..

:)

ATVB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.