Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZZ Top Stanind Tickets

Options
  • 11-05-2013 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

mmmm I was going to buy my ZZ top tickets there and ticketmast are saying there is only seated ones left..Which I douby very much, I really really want to go and need 4 tickets would anyone here have them for sale or anything or know if ticketmaster are going to put more on sale..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

I've only been in the Marquee once, but I'm fairly sure there's nothing to stop you just going into the standing area.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh I know there isn't, love the venue have to say but its the charge. It is 35 for standing and 55 me thinks for seated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Milly33 wrote: »
    Oh I know there isn't, love the venue have to say but its the charge. It is 35 for standing and 55 me thinks for seated

Ah, I didn't know that. That's ****.

Yeah tis rather isn't it...Tickmaster really piss me off when they do this, they will probably release more very close to the date but then tis always nice to have them before..Ohhh they better have them,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mean gene

You can stand where you want in the marquee if you have seated tickets-the only check would be if you have a standing ticket and want to sit down they might check it then the odd time-sure this is Ireland its a banana republic stand away boss.

• Advertisement

were missing the point here, tis the price..I don't want to sit down

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

If TM say that there's none left then they have none left at this time. What might become available later is some 'Production' tickets but you'd be taking a chance on getting them as there's usually very few, in particular for a smaller venue like the Marquee.

Production Tickets are tickets that are held by the Promoter and/or artist for various reasons (Guest List, Comp winners etc) . They might hold say 50 tickets but end up needing only 30 so 20 could be put back on sale late on. That has nothing to do with TM - Neither has the pricing BTW, that's the Promoters decision. Seems like a big difference between standing and seated though, didn't think that it was usually that big.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mean gene

Milly33 wrote: »
    were missing the point here, tis the price..I don't want to sit down
    think your missing the point:rolleyes:
    get seated tickets and stand if you want sweet jesus

If TM say that there's none left then they have none left at this time. What might become available later is some 'Production' tickets but you'd be taking a chance on getting them as there's usually very few, in particular for a smaller venue like the Marquee.

Production Tickets are tickets that are held by the Promoter and/or artist for various reasons (Guest List, Comp winners etc) . They might hold say 50 tickets but end up needing only 30 so 20 could be put back on sale late on. That has nothing to do with TM - Neither has the pricing BTW, that's the Promoters decision. Seems like a big difference between standing and seated though, didn't think that it was usually that big.

Yeah see that is what is me thinks is happening, as one min there were loadsa tickets there and the next nothing all gone for seated..

Mean Gene :P the main point is I DONT FANCY PAYING THAT MUCH FO SEATED TICKETS UNLESS IM GOING TO BE USING THEM.. There really should not be that much of a price differance for an event like this defo..

Advertisement