Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoke Away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭slegs

Newcastle 1 down to QPR too. This could be shaping up nicely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

Qpr 1 up v Newcastle..great for us

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

QPR 1-0!!! It's getting better... Come on Harry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Newcastle loosing. They'll need a win last day.

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Newcastle loosing. They'll need a win last day.

And Wigan will know a win against Arsenal will put them in the driving seat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Why are we kicking it long!! We have an extra man, just pass the ball around a bit FFS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,503 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

bollox newcatle scored

Not the end of the world. Just can't get all 3 points.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

My ****ing heart!

oh jesus my heart!

• Advertisement

The football after Ade's goal has been a joke. What was AVB thinking. Could have cost us the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Bale's a greedy fecker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭slegs

Yessssss!!!!!!

Oh yes, thank you Spurs!!! Massive, massive win. Over to you Wigan!!

What a result! Absolutely massive. Come on Wigan.

Night lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

THFC wrote: »
    Can't see us winning...:(
    Delighted to be proven wrong - COYS!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

3pts in the bag & up to 4th!

no injuries i noticed anyways always great beating that shower of hatchet men

come on wigan **** arsenal and in particular that steamer Wojciech Szczesny. (I copied and pasted that one)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Oh man, that was not enjoyable but what a massive 3pts COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need a favour from Harry today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭franktheplank

tom1ie wrote: »
    come on wigan **** arsenal and in particular that steamer Wojciech Szczesny. (I copied and pasted that one)

Yeah it's a bit rich him talking about a lack of quality in the Spurs team when he wouldn't even make the bench. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Yeah it's a bit rich him talking about a lack of quality in the Spurs team when he wouldn't even make the bench. :o

He knows he is never gonna win over the Arse fans with his "performances" in goal so he goes for the tried & tested route 101:

being a sh1tstirrer any excuse to try to wind up your fans biggest rivals;)

Its petty small time mentality which is exactly where he is at ,all his pathetic career imho ...Bench warmer supreme-even for Poland ..

Just a big donkey mouthpiece , a carbon copy of his all mouth & no action dad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Brilliant result,I just read through the whole thread there and it was great seeing ye all up in a heap,I couldn't get to see the game but was delighted to hear the result..come on Wigan...........!

The only thing sweeter about beating Stoke today was doing so while getting Charlie Adam sent off - he should have been off in at least 2 other matches against us but somehow got away with it, so this is his karma.

Also, I give Dempsey plenty of stick here as I don't think he's got the qualities we need to succeed, but he scored one and set up another today and has scored plenty of important goals throughout the season, so fair play to him. He's an excellent player to have in the squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

SuprSi wrote: »
    The only thing sweeter about beating Stoke today was doing so while getting Charlie Adam sent off - he should have been off in at least 2 other matches against us but somehow got away with it, so this is his karma.

Also, I give Dempsey plenty of stick here as I don't think he's got the qualities we need to succeed, but he scored one and set up another today and has scored plenty of important goals throughout the season, so fair play to him. He's an excellent player to have in the squad.
    Half the time you wouldn't even realize he was on the pitch, but take away his goals this season and we'd be screwed. Turning into a cult hero for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Adams is a búm, I can imagine him on the streets after his football career ends in shít stained jocks drinking special brew.

Class!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

That disallowed goal Dempsey scored was a beaut as was his equaliser the technique needed in a split second to score is unreal.

Himself and Siggy keep popping up with important goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

How many have Dempsey and Siggy scored for us?
    In fairness, they've weighed in wit h a fair few...

Really gets on my wick seeing all this Bale FC ****e......especially from the SF. Show us some respect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Really gets on my wick seeing all this Bale FC ****e......especially from the SF. Show us some respect.

Sure your the biggest wind-up merchant in the SF/Arsenal thread, what do you expect :D

Advertisement