Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoke Away

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

Sure your the biggest wind-up merchant in the SF/Arsenal thread, what do you expect :D

You must be thinking of someone else:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Really gets on my wick seeing all this Bale FC ****e......especially from the SF. Show us some respect.

How long have the Sinn Fein been concerned with the quality of Spurs' squad?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

You must be thinking of someone else:confused:

? Are you not prone to the odd visit to the arsenal thread with a quip or two? Could have sworn it was you, especially after we beat them a few weeks back? Maybe I am mistaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

How long have the Sinn Fein been concerned with the quality of Bale FC's squad?

Fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

? Are you not prone to the odd visit to the arsenal thread with a quip or two? Could have sworn it was you, especially after we beat them a few weeks back? Maybe I am mistaken.

I almost never visit it but when I do... I think I see a post or two from Here Precious :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

I post in there. No law against that. But i'm not on the wind-up. That might change next weekend though please god.....

I post in there. No law against that. But i'm not on the wind-up. That might change next weekend though please god.....

No, of course not. I wasn't having a go. They are easily rattled and I always have a laugh when they get wound up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

SuprSi wrote: »
    Also, I give Dempsey plenty of stick here as I don't think he's got the qualities we need to succeed, but he scored one and set up another today and has scored plenty of important goals throughout the season, so fair play to him. He's an excellent player to have in the squad.

For all his flaws I have to admit he's prone to popping up in the right place at the right time and he has great instinct, needs very little time in front of goal, an outright poacher!

Great craic watching our games on FOX as the yanks idolise him, as we would if he was one of ours. Funny commentary such as "let the deuce loose!":D

Great to see him and Siggy finding form!

I think Siggy could/should become a key player for us.

How many games has he started for us and how many have been consecutive? Hard to get much momentum going when you never get a couple of games n a row and you play a different position/role everytime you do get given a chance.

Advertisement