Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost & Found: Oil Painting

Options
  • 11-05-2013 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Found a large painting on canvas behind a lamppost on the side of the road between Charlesland and the Killincarrig roundabout near Greystones, Co.Wicklow. It is in good condition although had been sitting out in the rain.

If you have lost this painting and would like it returned please send me a message with a description of the painting's content etc. It is a very lovely piece and one I'd be happy to put on my wall if left unclaimed. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Maybe you should contact the Gardai!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 GothmogII

wmpdd3 wrote: »

Completely skipped my mind, thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 GothmogII

wmpdd3 wrote: »

Completely skipped my mind, thanks. :) I'll bring it down tomorrow and edit the post to reflect that if they'll take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

What name is in the bottom right-hand corner ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

When I was a kid there were robberies in Wicklow's big houses every few weeks!........

• Advertisement
Advertisement