Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neighbour etiquette

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

If this thread was started back in the celtic tiger era, the OP would have been told by now to 'STFU, because you are only renting'.

I still can't fathom why they don't park in the driveway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Do they have wedding rings?
    Are they living in sin? :eek:

Call up the parish priest and hunt these hussies out of your peaceful cul de sac!

Scruffles wrote: »
    try that in a manual wheelchair as their over the edge parking makes the difference between being able to access some paths and not,up at mine its full of path edge parking,makes some busy roads completely inacesible.

Em, no.

Both the OP's situation and my sarcastic fake situation have nothing to do with inaccessibility. That's why the OP's problem is so ridiculous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

**** there heads up altogether, park your cars in there driveway.

If they ask what are you doing, say there isn't enough room to get into your own driveway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

back in the days when I had neighbours the tool next door used to park his pride and joy halfway across my drive, blocking me in. I asked him to give it up, but he just laughed and said I was being uptight. I smiled and left.

Next morning, 6.30am - I was blocked in as usual. Bummer. I slapped the yoke I was driving into reverse and drove out of the driveway, "unfortunately" giving his car an awful battering in the process and driving it halfway across the road. Oops.

Yup, the auld insurance premium took a bit of a hike for a couple of years but I could never avoid having a bit of a chuckle when I was writing out the cheque for it. The neighbours never really warmed to me after that.. My missus said I should be more careful when reversing in future, which is always good advice, in fairness. Karma being the b1tch she is, someone reversed into my car two days after I got it fixed up, in the Tesco carpark and drove off. I still reckon it was that bloody neighbour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Go and talk to them!

Advertisement