Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blackberry d pad not working

Options
  • 11-05-2013 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Has anyone else had a problem with the d pad on the blackberry curve, its jammed and all I can do is press it but wont scroll so phone can not be used. Its happened to me a few times but this time it wont come right.

I asked them in o2 to fix it but they said they have to send it off and it would cost 60 € but paying that for something that simple. Thankfully I was due an upgrade but now I cant get all my no's from the phone. If anyone has solved this issue please share. Thanks.:D:confused:

sorry wrong forum....trying to move this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

How old is your phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

If you're upgrading to another Blackberry, you could use the Blackberry desktop software to do a backup of your phone. Then when you get the new one, just do a restore and all your contacts and settings will be on the new phone. :)

Advertisement