Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nightlife in ennis

• 11-05-2013 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

hey guys,
    i'm moving to ennis soon and i was wondering if anyone could tell me where would be the best places to meet new people?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,461 ✭✭✭✭Zeek12

It depends on your taste. Plenty of good lively bars in town; the likes of Cruises, Knoxs, Yolo and The Front Bar all have a late bar at the weekends. Cruises and The Front Bar usually have live music Friday & Saturday nights too.
    Or if you prefer cosier bars, there's the likes of Ciarans, Lucas', The Diamond and others. No shortage of choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Geomy

ianohare wrote: »
    hey guys,
    i'm moving to ennis soon and i was wondering if anyone could tell me where would be the best places to meet new people?
    thanks

Get a time machine and diall in 1994-2003 that's when Ennis had a good night life. ..

The 90s were the best :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

true, everyone was out then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Yep it's not what it was. Still decent by small town standards though.

Where to go depends on your age and taste.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

If you want to meet new people in Ennis you would be better joining some sort of a club. GAA, soccer, rugby, walking, etc. Trying to meet new people in pubs isn't as easy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement