Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business/Service Creation

Options
  • 11-05-2013 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I recently became unemployed and I am looking to get back earning so money. I was working for a few years as a teacher in primary schools. However, with things as they are, dropping wages and the 'safety' of a pension becoming increasingly unlikely I wish to branch out of the classroom.

I am now looking to get into something off my own back as opposed to being solely under the governments rule.

I am looking for areas you think need more services or areas/problems that need fixing by a service or product.

Although I am not limiting myself to or from anything, I have a lot to offer in sports, lifestyle managing and obviously education.

Would love suggestions, ideas, methods, costs, etc??

Advertisement