Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Transplant

Options
  • 11-05-2013 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello all baldies, receders and recedings,

I've searched with a very fine comb throughout the internet for advice on the treatment for male pattern baldness in Ireland and hair transplants in Ireland. Any advice or help would be massively appreciated by myself and my fellow comrades.
    What would be of great value is a review of a hair transplant provider in Ireland by a gentleman who has experienced it. Either good or bad. Have you had a consultation yet? Have you had a hair transplant?

I've taken the side-line approach for many years. Looking at all the good and bad that there is to offer throughout the world. But, I'm ready to bite my lip and go for it and finally get the hair transplant that I've thought about for the last 10 years.

I've thought about the 'shave head approach' and I once followed through with it. Thing is, i have a massive bump on the side of my head that i got as a kid,but as a noorwood scale 3 it's covered up, but once it's shaved all off it shows off like valley on mount kilimanjaro.

So my options are proscar (which i started 2 months ago, fingers crossed, no erectile problems yet) and working on this nice little island on my forehead by brushing it in all directions for the foreseeable future.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, feel free to pm me, i'll be happy to give help you in any way i can.

Thanks

M

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement