Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legend of Zelda graffitti

• 12-05-2013 12:22am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 397 ✭✭

Spotted these gates earlier in Cork

rZ8ufpB.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Quality, that fence just shot up in value

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,542 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

mawk wrote: »
    Quality, that fence just shot up in value

Meh, it's only worth thirty rupees, you could earn that by cutting grass for a couple of minutes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Two months late! You didn't even get the whole gate

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 397 ✭✭welkin

gubbie wrote: »
    Two months late! You didn't even get the whole gate

Well in fairness the other is the exact same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

There's a whole bunch of these things in various alleys and lanes about Cork. They always put a smile on my face. I suppose with Apple and Blizzards employing so many people there's a significantly higher geek-quotient about, so you'll get Zelda graffiti and references to Zalgo spraypainted here and there.

I'm jealous, really. The last graffiti to go up near my house just said "OBEY GOD". :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

welkin wrote: »
    Well in fairness the other is the exact same

Nope, 15 Rupees in the difference :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Sarky wrote: »
    I'm jealous, really. The last graffiti to go up near my house just said "OBEY GOD". :(

I see "SAND BELOW" near where I live, whatever the hell that means... Bit of Hylian graffiti wouldn't go amiss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Still beats silly looking name 'tags'. Banksy these kids are not...

Advertisement