Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera Survelliance on Iphone

Options
  • 12-05-2013 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

Friend of mine has Surveliiance Cameras one in back of house, one in front garden i think in house too and he is able to log in on his phone and watch the Monitor from anywhere in the world? think it has a night time vision too

IS this expensive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

faolteam wrote: »
    Friend of mine has Surveliiance Cameras one in back of house, one in front garden i think in house too and he is able to log in on his phone and watch the Monitor from anywhere in the world? think it has a night time vision too

IS this expensive?

want to comment

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It's a massive market. Almost all DVRs have this ability now. You could spend anything from a few hundred to a couple of thousand on a system like that. Take a look at the suppliers sticky. Eyespy CCTV would have a good range of stuff that has very easy set up options.

Advertisement