Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with on line pass

Options
  • 12-05-2013 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

When I tried to play seasons tonight a box comes up saying im not permitted to register an online pass even though I ve been playing off the priginal one for months,

anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

When I tried to play seasons tonight a box comes up saying im not permitted to register an online pass even though I ve been playing off the priginal one for months,

anyone help?

If its PS3 go to account management on PS menu, go to transaction history or else download list , one of them has online pass in it, Just select download and install and it be fixed :)

Xbox is the same but dunno what the menus are called.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Blitz17 wrote: »
    If its PS3 go to account management on PS menu, go to transaction history or else download list , one of them has online pass in it, Just select download and install and it be fixed :)

Xbox is the same but dunno what the menus are called.

thanks, I found it on youtube, I have to do that every time I go to play online now

Advertisement