Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agency Nursing work in Kilkenny?

Options
  • 12-05-2013 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi

I will be relocating to Kilkenny as soon as I am finished my general nursing degree in sept, I was wondering if anyone knew what the agency situation is like down in Kilkenny (or surrounding areas) at the moment?

Thanks

Kit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

KITTIPP wrote: »
    Hi

I will be relocating to Kilkenny as soon as I am finished my general nursing degree in sept, I was wondering if anyone knew what the agency situation is like down in Kilkenny (or surrounding areas) at the moment?

Thanks

Kit

You are probably better off asking the agencies directly, they would give you a decent idea of how many shifts they have available, and where. Also, the situation is changing fairly regularly, so the situation at the moment will be very different from that in September, particularly as a lot of the lads from WIT who trained in Kilkenny will also be looking for work locally. Good luck anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thx1182

I know a few nurses who work agency I'll have a word with them tomorrow if i can and see what the situation is like, but as dozen wicked words said it may be best to contact the agencies directly.

You will be close to st lukes, clonmel and ardkeene in waterford, naas is less than an hour with beaumont being maybe just over 90 mins so kilkenny is a good location if you are prepared to travel a lot.

best of luck with it

Advertisement