Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue screen ?

Options
  • 12-05-2013 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Yesterday I was playing Fifa on my pc and it slowed down at the end of the match and a blue screen came up i managed to see hard drive crash dump before it disappears and the PC restarts again So it loaded up normally and I did a virus check nothing and I played fifa again and it crashed to that blue screen again any ideas or solutions would be greatly appreciated thank you.Could it be that I use a a ps3 controller and I have to leave a programme running so I can play with the controller the programme is called DS3 tool

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Has the computer crashed when doing anything else at any point, or has it only occurred when playing FIFA?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Merl1n

Might be worth checking your graphics card

It could be over heating

Always worth while things to do are

Bios update
    Install latest graphic card driver
    Install latest service packs and windows updates

You could also run a chkdsk on your hard drive chkdsk c: /r

Any more help and you would need more details

Advertisement