Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann Strike - Cork to Limerick Altenatives

Options
  • 12-05-2013 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

I'll be flying into Cork Airport tonight at 7.40pm. Due to the bus eireann strike, the 8.55pm bus is gone leaving me in a spot of bother.

Anyone know if there are any private operators providing an alternative this evening? City Links last bus is 6:30pm.

Might have to try my hand at hitch hiking otherwise! :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Cant you get train to mallow junction then , train mallow to limerick . I know they have buses, doing the cork- mallow section now but they might not be affected.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭shawki

Cant you get train to mallow junction then , train mallow to limerick . I know they have buses, doing the cork- mallow section now but they might not be affected.

Train to Limerick Junction then onto Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭ElWalrus

Thanks for the replies. Turns out there was a private operator doing a student run from Cork to Limerick at 9.15pm leaving just up the road from the bus station (on merchant's key). Was only a tenner too.

Not sure if it was a regular thing or just because of the strike.

Advertisement