Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Ashbourne Customer Service/complaint

Options
  • 12-05-2013 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi does anyone have a contact number for Argos Adhbourne? I wish to contact them with a customer complaint but the number never answers!! The number they advertise is 018359668. I really don't want to have to ring the uk.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Found a different number, though can't guarantee it'll be answered either.
    http://www.118.ie/Results.aspx/businessname/Ashbourne_Meath/Argos

If you're near any other branch just drop in there and they'll deal with you if it's product related.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Millpull

slimjimmc wrote: »
    Found a different number, though can't guarantee it'll be answered either.
    http://www.118.ie/Results.aspx/businessname/Ashbourne_Meath/Argos

If you're near any other branch just drop in there and they'll deal with you if it's product related.

Thank you, the complaint is not product related it is staff related unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Did you talk to the manager of the store?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Millpull

Did you talk to the manager of the store?

That's why I'm looking for the number, I want to talk to him. It's extremely difficult to get their number :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

No phone number at the bottom of the receipt?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Argos do not advertise their numbers and I've found them really hard to get a hold of on the phone. An email to corporate is what you will probably have to do, or call into them.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Xzen

They don't have any Irish phone numbers for complaints or anything beyond their home delivery service unfortunately.

A little fishing about and I found a contact form and their contact details if you need at this link

And phone UK number (head office?): +44 845 640 3030
    There Irish Support number is also based in the UK: +44 845 640 2020

Make sure to check the cost of calling UK before you dial either of those. It's probably best to use their contact form above to avoid calling them. Maybe ask that some calls you back and list your phone number.

Advertisement