Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BURLAP/HESSIAN

• 12-05-2013 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

Been searching the net and here but could only find old threads looking to get burlap/hessian cheap and i mean really cheap if anyone knows where i could get some. Going to try an make a ghillie suit thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

brenak47 wrote: »
    Been searching the net and here but could only find old threads looking to get burlap/hessian cheap and i mean really cheap if anyone knows where i could get some. Going to try an make a ghillie suit thanks.

Garden centre's sell it in small rolls normally, burlap can come in a bag/sack also and can be cut up.

Hope you got a good hoover messy crap when it gets cut up. well mine was anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

I wouldn't mind when i worked in a hardware store 2 years ago i threw out more sacks.Didn't play airsoft then so didn't need it so i have mates that work there still keeping an eye out and ye its messy alright. I've tried b&q and woodies and nothing. Was hoping to get it sheet form and unused less crap in it well at least i hope so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

woolen mills liffey street sell it

thanks for that i'll suss them out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I think it was Wollen Mills where I bought some before; paid absolute buttons for a large roll of it too.

• Advertisement

Got some in hickeys in the square yesterday 4 euro for about 2 sqm. Then found this on the net 25 bags for 12 euro.http://sacks.ie/product-category/sandbags/hessian-bags/ Don't know who i missed this site before.

Advertisement