Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap car diagnostic check in Waterford?

Options
  • 12-05-2013 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Anyone know of a place where I can get a cheap diagnostic check done on the car in Waterford City?

Nasty malfunction indicator has popped up on the dash board... need to get it checked!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

cb123 wrote: »
    Anyone know of a place where I can get a cheap diagnostic check done on the car in Waterford City?

Nasty malfunction indicator has popped up on the dash board... need to get it checked!
    pop out to o shea's garage in the riverstown industrial estate in tramore he does it cheap enough he charged me €20 to do a check for me before

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

rays car repair in waterside are another option and the auto electrican knows his stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭cb123

Thanks guys :) Appreciated, though I have decided to buy my own online.... so I should know by the end of the week!

Advertisement