Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AC Milan Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Ugh I hope Matri isn't coming on. Mina on BT could say anything and i'd agree.
    Yey! No Matri

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Ninag will score a brace!

Mario off for Robinho, please.

And Niang through the middle.

And Muntari for Poli.

WTF does Muntari offer, really? He's totally anonymous in most games!

Get Niang to swap shirts with Mario who looks like he is nearly looking for trouble. Next goal is huge says GTR like my cop out brother.

If we lose tonight, it's time for Max to go.

He's been given an impossible task, but he's not doing himself any favour.

Shoot me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Jesus, comedy defending.

Seaneh wrote: »
    Shoot me.

Galliani looks to be leaving to answer another earache call from Berlusconi who probably isn't even watching the game.

• Advertisement

GTR63 wrote: »
    Galliani looks to be leaving to answer another earache call from Berlusconi who probably isn't even watching the game.

He must hate Silvio at this stage.

Galliani: We need to sing 4 players to compete, I need money to sign good players

Silvio: Sure we'll get a few free transfers and youngsters and nobody will notice

Galliani: /facepalm

Fiorentina haven't even been at their best tonight and they've been so comfortable. Embarrassing.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Fiorentina haven't even been at their best tonight and they've been so comfortable. Embarrassing.

They've been ****e.

Milan have had all the ball for 80% of the match, they just can't do anything with it.

They've been ****e.

Milan have had all the ball for 80% of the match, they just can't do anything with it.

Yup, totally toothless and can't defend for ****e. Totally lifeless. I think most sides in Serie A would have gotten a result tonight. Wouldn't go as far to say Fiorentina have been ****e but they can certainly play way way better.

Has to be the final nail the coffin for Allegri, surely.

Yup, totally toothless and can't defend for ****e. Totally lifeless. I think most sides in Serie A would have gotten a result tonight. Wouldn't go as far to say Fiorentina have been ****e but they can certainly play way way better.

Has to be the final nail the coffin for Allegri, surely.

For most of the game, Fiorentina have been ****. Milan have had far more of the ball, but when Fiorentina do attack, they seem to have space and pace, Milan just wander aimlessly with the ball and can't get and space, not putting balls into the box, just no spark at all.

It's too easy to defend agianst, all fiorentia need to do is crowd the middle of the park, because Milan have no width, and when they do, the fullbacks are out of position and fiorentia hit them on the break.

And yeah, I'm a Max fan, he did a fantastic job last year, but seeing as they aren't backing him with money and players he needs, then he needs to walk away, for his sake more than anything.

footballitalia
    13m
    Milan fans unfurl a banner that essentially reads 'We did warn you we needed a defender and midfielder...' #MilanFiorentina

• Advertisement

Rami and Honda can't sign quick enough.

We need more than just 2 players though.

A goalkeeper is a MUST.

I have faith that Gabriel will come good, but he's not ready and the other two aren't good enough either.

Yeah there are more problems then simply blaming Allegri. But the players look disinterested and completely lost and he is responsible for that.

No clue where they go from here tbh.

One upside is Mina Rzouki is on BT Sport :P

One upside is Mina Rzouki is on BT Sport :P

The only upside of the nite. My knee's went weak when she said "They spend 11m on Matri & never brought in a defender."
    Never wanted a woman more :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Disgraceful. Watched the game in the pub tonight for once and I wish I had more drink in me when it finished. Toothless, clueless, heartless... Embarrassing.

• Advertisement

http://www.football-italia.net/41336/berlusconi-revamp-milan

Wouldn't mind her going nuts at me tbh. :pac:

Barbara-Berlusconi-100220-Looks-R300.jpg

http://www.football-italia.net/41336/berlusconi-revamp-milan

Wouldn't mind her going nuts at me tbh. :pac:

Barbara-Berlusconi-100220-Looks-R300.jpg

Is she still shagging Pato?

Is she still shagging Pato?

Broke up as far as I know.

Surely Montella should be first choice if we're looking for a new manager?

Broke up as far as I know.

Surely Montella should be first choice if we're looking for a new manager?

Would he be interested?

Would he be interested?

Hard to say.

Could always use the "recruitment policy" that was so successful with Nesta :pac:

Can't see Montella being that interested tbh. He has a really good shout of doing something with Fiorentina and Milan looks like a write-off this season altogether.

I'm guessing Allegri will stay another short while and will then be replaced by a temp (possibly Tassotti) until Prandelli is ready to take over after the World Cup.

Hard to say.

Could always use the "recruitment policy" that was so successful with Nesta :pac:

We wait for Fiorentina to go broke and have to sell everyone?

We wait for Fiorentina to go broke and have to sell everyone?

Invite him up to Milan and politely "suggest" the best place to further his career would be Milan.

Invite him up to Milan and politely "suggest" the best place to further his career would be Milan.

In fairness, the reality is Nesta only left Lazio because they needed the money.

Milan made the offer and the Lazio told Nesta he was off, he didn't ask for a transfer.

Noticed that Balotelli is suspended again the weekend(for that idiotic push on Neto) and came acrorss this on twitter. Balotelli has scored 87 goals in his career. He has been booked 79 times and sent off 6 times. He must of practically missed a dozen games suspended with us in a year.

• Advertisement

Milan Squad for Barcelona:
    Abbiati, Coppola, Abate, Bonera, Constant, Mexes, Zaccardo, Zapata, Birsa, De Jong, Emanuelson, Kaka, Montolivo, Muntari, Poli, Balotelli, Matri & Robinho.

Awful isn't it :(
    As bad as Sky's spanish commentators.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZcWujvIpKA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEZcWujvIpKA
    Nice goal by Cristante earlier today, hope the link works btw had to do it by phone.

Birsa better not start

Birsa better not start

Himself and Muntari will. Our squad is so ridiculously bad at present I can't even pick an XI.
    Abbiati; Abate, Mexes, Zapate, ? ; DeJong, Montolivo, Poli, ? , Kaka' ; & Balotelli.
    Wouldn't trust Constant or Emanuelson at left back or Matri, Birsa or Robinho up top. Nocerino can't even make the squad now?

Constant will start LB , Robinho should start up top but probably won't

Constant will start LB , Robinho should start up top but probably won't

Birsa and Constant will start as will Muntari

Will probably be one of the worst Milan XIs in my 15 years or so of following Italian football. Jesus wept.

Birsa and Constant will start as will Muntari

You know it! :D

Although Muntari is actually well suited to games like this as he has outrageous stamina. It's the games against weaker sides that are the problem as he has no creativity and Poli is better suited then.

Will someone answer me as to why Valter Birsa starts ahead of Robinho?

Also, SES was supposed to be back for this game :mad:

Will someone answer me as to why Valter Birsa starts ahead of Robinho?

Also, SES was supposed to be back for this game :mad:

He will make his return in a friendly against Young Boys I think its November 16th. Rami will play in that also.
    Will probably be one of the worst Milan XIs in my 15 years or so of following Italian football. Jesus wept.
    What game was it that Robinho, Birsa and Matri played that was our worst frontline in about 30 years

• Advertisement

He will make his return in a friendly against Young Boys I think its November 16th. Rami will play in that also.

What game was it that Robinho, Birsa and Matri played that was our worst frontline in about 30 years

Ahh fe**ing friendlies. Even worse than proper games :rolleyes:

Was it Juventus by any chance? Either that or Sampdoria/Udinese.

Robinho should start ahead of Birsa in all fairness. He's not as bad as people make him out to be and he's certainly in a different league to Valter, who (despite some nice moments such as his 2 goals) is out of his depth.

Birsa doesn't start, but neither does Balotelli :eek:

Abbiati; Abate, Mexes, Zapata, Emanuelson; Poli, Montolivo, De Jong, Muntari; Kaka; Robinho

Why? Just why?

Barcelona:
    Valdes; Dani Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Adriano; Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta; Alexis Sanchez, Messi & Neymar.
    Barcelona bench: Pinto, Montoya, Bartra, Fabregas, Song, Tello & Pedro.
    Milan:
    Abbiati; Abate, Mexes, Zapata, Emanuelson; Poli, Montolivo, De Jong, Muntari; Kaka; & Robinho.
    Milan bench: Coppola, Constant, Zaccardo, Bonera, Birsa, Balotelli & Matri.

What formation are we playing? :confused:

I mean, after the back 4

We have what?

Poli ---- De Jong
    Muntari

Montolivo

Robinho
    Kaká

???

De Jong infront of the back, 3 central midfielders and Kaka behind Robinho would be my bet.

Starting urby on the left means he's expecting himself and Abate to push on a lot to provide width.

• Advertisement

De Jong infront of the back, 3 central midfielders and Kaka behind Robinho would be my bet.

Great shout, that'll be it

This is pure crap to watch(vintage acm this season). The little amount of times we get the ball we're handing it back to them often and Abate is totally isolated at RB.

Neymar, you diving little git.

Neymar, you diving little git.

Ignazio Abate was made look like Ivan Drago there. Take off Cuntari and Kaka already.

Neymar goes down with minimal contact as fu**ing usual.

The refereeing has been totally pro-Barca so far, Mascherano should have been booked and how was that not a fu**ing foul on Kaká before Muntari's yellow??

• Advertisement
Advertisement