Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone still looking to share in NYC?

Options
  • 12-05-2013 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I know it's a bit late to be looking now but basically we're 3 students hoping to share accommodation in NYC.

We're 3 final year students heading over for the summer (3 months, 6th June - 6th September) before we start the rest of our lives in drab office cubicles. We're between 20-22 and we're all Dubliners. 2 x computer science in DCU, 1 x Economics in Maynooth...

I suppose we're looking for about 2-4(?) people to keep the rent down and also just to meet fellow J1-ers.

We're fairly easy on where to rent, just as long as it's close enough to, or in, Manhattan and it's not staggeringly expensive. We were thinking maybe Astoria in Queens. We heard from some friends who went last year that Queens has a nice price/quality combo. But we're open to other places too.

If anyone's interested let me know! My email is carlmango11+j1@gmail.com.

Advertisement