Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue for family meal

Options
  • 12-05-2013 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We are having a family christening in Kilkenny city in a few weeks and need somewhere to have a family meal after. There will be about 20 adults and 7 kids and we are looking for something like 2-3 courses at around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. We're not sure yet if it'll be a Saturday or Sunday. Has anyone any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I think The Orchard House is perfect for this sort of thing. The food is very good and you can book a private bar / function room or whatever as well. And you can park.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭kkhornet

Sky King wrote: »
    I think The Orchard House is perfect for this sort of thing. The food is very good and you can book a private bar / function room or whatever as well. And you can park.

And there is a kiddies play area out the back aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭LadyBetty

Hi OP just wondering if you went with the Orchard House in the end & if so what did you think of it?
    I am looking for a christening venue in KK and Orchard House has been recommended, does anyone here know how much they charge per head for parties?

Advertisement