Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Boqueria closing down?

Options
  • 12-05-2013 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

I love this wine and tapas bar on Bridge St and especially loved their cocktails. Went there the other night to find the door firmly shut. I checked their website and it said it was closed for renovations...anyone know anything about this?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

angeline wrote: »
    I love this wine and tapas bar on Bridge St and especially loved their cocktails. Went there the other night to find the door firmly shut. I checked their website and it said it was closed for renovations...anyone know anything about this?

Yup, closed for good.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭angeline

Oh noo.......that's terrible. Nobody made Strawberry Daiquiris like them.....thanks for the reply anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tonzino

On their website for the last few months they've been advertised as 'closed for renovations'. I mailed them on facebook.
    They replied a few days ago as below

Thank you for your interest in Boqueria.
    Unfortunately, Boqueria is now closed. We'll be looking at opening new in Dublin soon and hope to be able to serve you with our delicious food again.
    Thank you.
    Regards
    Boqueria

If anyone knows of a contact to be made with owners or their representatives can you please pass on as I have voucher for the restaurant.

Advertisement