Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

case for gc for normal size dvds?

• 12-05-2013 7:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

hi

does anyone know where i could find a case for the gamecube which allows normal sized dvds?

i have searched everywhere online and only found some viper cases in stock in some spanish sites which don't accept paypal so i am not too keen on ordering

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

They're pretty hard to come by. I got two of them a good while back but had been looking for ages to find them. Then one of the regular lads on another forum found them on divineo, is that the site you found them on? They seem crazy cheap on it, like €2 or something...hard to believe they'd be that cheap & yet so hard to find but who knows, could be a bargain :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

EnterNow wrote: »
    They're pretty hard to come by. I got two of them a good while back but had been looking for ages to find them. Then one of the regular lads on another forum found them on divineo, is that the site you found them on? They seem crazy cheap on it, like €2 or something...hard to believe they'd be that cheap & yet so hard to find but who knows, could be a bargain :)

yes i found them on the divineo spanish site 2 e and 18 e shipping or something like that..

did he get his delivered?

what bothers me is that they only take payment by credit card and bank transfer, so there are risks involved and as you say they are pretty rare so i would be surprised if they have them in stock

i ll just have to keep an eye on the auction sites it seems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

j4vier wrote: »
    yes i found them on the divineo spanish site 2 e and 18 e shipping or something like that..

did he get his delivered?

what bothers me is that they only take payment by credit card and bank transfer, so there are risks involved and as you say they are pretty rare so i would be surprised if they have them in stock

i ll just have to keep an eye on the auction sites it seems

No nobody ordered from Divineo, they were just spotted there. €20 delivered is still a great price for one, they just don't appear anywhere else these days. Maybe give it a shot with a 3v card or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Replacement cases - I remember years ago seeing loads for the PS1/PSX, the orignal model. On a whim I wanted to get one for my PS1 but they can't be got :( only the icky transparent blue ones. Wanted a black one...anyone know a place which might still have them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭Tweej

Someone on adverts selling viper cases

• Advertisement
Advertisement