Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCB Question

Options
  • 12-05-2013 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

policy up for renewal at end of month and i have one years NCB with this and i am getting a discount on my renewal policy 
    my question is i have also got 3 years NCB as a named driver on a different policy.. can these three years be counted and can i get some extra discount because of them???

i know a number of other insurance companies do offer a discount for named driving experience just wondering do ye

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Ruth

Hi dobby11

When you take out a policy in your own name for the first time we give an introductory discount if you have been a named driver under someone else’s policy claims free for one year or more. At your renewal, you have now earned one year No Claims Discount (NCB).  If this discount is less than the discount we offer for three years Named Driving Experience at the time of your renewal, we will match the discounts to ensure you don’t lose out.

If you would like to discuss your renewal premium with us, please PM me your policy number and we will have someone in our renewals team contact you.

Ruth

Advertisement