Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

race laces

Options
  • 12-05-2013 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting to this forum. I'm taking part in my first tri at the Fingal 3d Tri next weekend. Excited and nervous!

Just wondering if anyone could tell me where I can pick up race/zip laces in Dublin city during the week?

Thanks and good luck to anyone else taking part next Sunday.

Declan Brennan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Greener laces tick a lot of boxes, probably try B2R.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Greeper laces tick a lot of boxes, probably try B2R.

FYP. ;)

Not sure if B2R have them but happy to be corrected.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭declanobrennan

FYP. ;)

Not sure if B2R have them but happy to be corrected.

Thanks a lot guys for the info. Those Greeper laces look pretty sweet alright. Am I right in guessing B2R is the website borntorun.com? I am hoping to pick a pair of race laces in Dublin city centre over the next few days. A friend just suggested now I try cycleways in town. Anyone know if he's right?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

I'd not worry too much about the lock laces for the race.

tunney wrote: »
    I'd not worry too much about the lock laces for the race.

Thanks for the reply. Why do you say that? I would have thought anything that can make my transition from bike to run easier is to be welcomed!

Either way I want to get them for other races over the summer so it'd be good to pick them up in town this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

b2r base 2 race..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Mr.Fred

Thanks a lot guys for the info. Those Greeper laces look pretty sweet alright. Am I right in guessing B2R is the website borntorun.com? I am hoping to pick a pair of race laces in Dublin city centre over the next few days. A friend just suggested now I try cycleways in town. Anyone know if he's right?

Base2Race, they're in ballymount

http://base2race.ie/

Mr.Fred wrote: »
    Base2Race, they're in ballymount

http://base2race.ie/

Great site. They look like they know their stuff. Thanks!

Runways on Parnell st have race laces (not Greeper)! Thanks for all the helpful replies!

Advertisement