Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creepy man around Knocknacarra

Options
  • 12-05-2013 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My teenage sister has had several encounters with a creepy man around Galway over the past two weeks or so.

However, last night at around 10pm he (unusually) got off the bus at her stop and started following her home, and made inappropriate comments towards her despite the fact that she was frightened of him. She had to seek help from two other young people who happened to be walking to the bus stop and they walked her home and the man quickly disappeared up a nearby alley. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any similar experiences as this guy could be dangerous.

He has silver-white hair, medium build and height and wearing all black at the time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭miller50841

Get the video footage saved off the bus call the company with as much detail as possible and also report it to the Gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Report this to the Gardai immediately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

He has silver-white hair, medium build and height and wearing all black at the time.

frted.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

It's worth mentioning it to the Gardaí, I'd say. Galway is small. The guards tend to know most people who would cause issues like this and if they don't know this man it sounds like they should.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Yeah. Best thing to do is to report this to the Gardai, and let them handle it. As FouxDaFaFa said, he may already be known to them.

Locking now to prevent the inevitable arguments and trolling that comes with this sort of topic.

PM me if anyone has any further information to add.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement