Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiteman Tri Results

Options
  • 12-05-2013 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Any body see any results for quiteman tri that was on in Cong today?
    Can't find any up yet. Normally up same evening, or else I'm just being impatient....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

They are available at http://redtagtiming.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Stephen Donnelly will be very hard bet around the local races with his swim and cycle times.

Great run by "the Vet"

catweazle wrote: »
    Stephen Donnelly will be very hard bet around the local races with his swim and cycle times.

Great run by "the Vet"

I'd say "mouse" would give him a good run for his money but we might find that out in Rosses Point.

Delighted for "the Vet". Shame he missed the podium but it's nice to see people getting the reward from their hard training.

Looks like this race was the first OW triathlon of the season. Some hope for the Tri an Mhí race this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

pgibbo wrote: »
    I'd say "mouse" would give him a good run for his money but we might find that out in Rosses Point.

Delighted for "the Vet". Shame he missed the podium but it's nice to see people getting the reward from their hard training.

Certainly in Olympic distance but he would give too much away in the swim to take back on the run for a sprint race.

The Vet has tasted the podium before in Galway Cope, if he picks the right race he will get a win this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭El Director

This was supposed to be my first tri of the season, I was feeling a little down on Sunday that I wasn't there as I had been looking forward to it. It's already on the list for next year. This means Rosses Point will be my first, usually like a sprint to kick things off but an olympic distance might be better as you can go steady and not have to shock the body! :)

Advertisement