Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunboyne 2-bed apartment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

They're apartments. They're in Meath, not Dublin. There may not much competition for houses, as I don't think there are major corporations providing jobs there.

What are you looking for? A nice place to live? Cheap is usually cheap as no-one else wants it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

The question is why do you want to buy a random property somewhere you know nothing about and have given no reason for being there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

peace2804 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Do you know anything about this area folks? would recommend living there? what would be a good price to buy these app? any alternatives to Dunboyne?

Cheers

I live in the area. These are receivership apartments. I know people who live in them. They are a bit cold, D1 BER kind of gives it away.

You could rent these easily for 800-900 eur so not that bad of a return in my eyes.

Is it as an investment or for yourself to live in?

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭peace2804

Galego wrote: »
    I live in the area. These are receivership apartments. I know people who live in them. They are a bit cold, D1 BER kind of gives it away.

You could rent these easily for 800-900 eur so not that bad of a return in my eyes.

Is it as an investment or for yourself to live in?

Thanks for your reply Galego, it's for myself to live in indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

peace2804 wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply Galego, it's for myself to live in indeed.

Area is good, loads of young families in Dunboyne Castle. Residents are having some problems at the moment with the management company in regards to street parking but a part from that nothing wrong. Price seems fair in today's market.

As I said, these are being sold by the EA following instructions from a receiver who has been appointed by the lending bank.

If you need more info about the apartments, Dunboyne Castle or Dunboyne, just let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Dunboyne Castle Apartments are very nice I agree.
    My son attends the secondary school there, and it's a nice town that still retains a bit of character.
    A friend lived in these apts for a good few years, and I have never seen any trouble or bother when visiting him there, and I think the apartments there are in pretty good shape.
    I live on the other side of the Dublin / Meath border in Blanchardstown and would sell and move to Dunboyne in the morning if it wer'n't for all the bother that would entail.
    It's got a great school, good array of grocery shops and the train station.

Advertisement