Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help on Grasslin Towerchron QE1

Options
  • 12-05-2013 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone Im just wondering if there is a setting where i can just have the immersion on and not the home heating because I dont really find it cold to use the home heating though I need the hot water for the shower especially in the early mornings
    So if anyone knows how to operate this thing please do tell Me what I should do! thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Diggerdunne

if you have a thermostat in one of the rooms turn it down to zero and see if that only heats the water for you...

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭gian

if you have a thermostat in one of the rooms turn it down to zero and see if that only heats the water for you...
    Hi thanks for the reply, what if I dont have a thermostat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭beanie10

Correct me if im wrong but do you have the home heating oil and immersion coming on with same time clock?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭gian

beanie10 wrote: »
    Correct me if im wrong but do you have the home heating oil and immersion coming on with same time clock?

hi thanks for the reply yes they come on at the same time

Advertisement