Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

joiners in vancouver

Options
  • 12-05-2013 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

anyone know the current work situation in vancouver? just wondering before i head out and have a better idea.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭odd1

Check out whitewater construction, they were looking for irish joiners last year and supplying lmo. My friend worked for them said they were sound

• Registered Users Posts: 18 davybrown

sweet thanks very much! ill def check them out!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭pilgrim pat

i am looking joinery work or finish carpentery idealy calgary or around that area any info would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭colin29

I work in an Architectural Millwork shop and business has been very slack recently in Vancouver, there were quite a few layoffs in the industry including the shop I work in, and even some shops closing. It is starting to get better now but there are a few people looking for jobs now so there will be competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭pilgrim pat

whats the reason for the layoffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭colin29

Lack of work.

Advertisement