Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy GAA

• 13-05-2013 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi All,

Were back this year again running fantasy GAA football and hurling. I have setup a boards.ie mini leagues.

Football mini league code: 51B50-F4553-00065

Hurling mini league code: 9A4D1-C47BD-00069

Simply create your team at www.gaamanager.com and enter the mini leagues using the codes above.

We are open to feedback, we know you guys will be able to tell us where our player values etc are over / under valued so please let us know.

Enjoy!
    Dec

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

I've signed up. A little awkward to use but sure we'll see how it goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

You should look at updating your lists, one player I spotted in the Dublin team was mossy quinn, he is no longer playing.

Also it is bloody annoying to have a perfect team but still need to fill the subs spots :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 rockhammer

Thanks for signing up and the feedback, we try to keep ontop of player squads and values. The feedback is welcomed and we will be taking note and addressing it after this game. Thank you!

Goodluck to all players for the weekends action!

Just a note that the player scores are in from last week and the leaderboards have been released - how are you doing? 'GreenandGold' leading the boards.ie mini league

• Advertisement

Hi All, Just a reminder to get your transfers in before tomorrows deadline -

'Aughacasla' is leading the football boards.ie minileague, whilst 'T3 Dec' is leading the Hurling.

www.gaamanager.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Is this going this year?

Just had a look and Mossy is still in the panel :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Just logged in.

Declan o sullivan, tomas o se, scanlon.

All retired. Thats just the first page.

Last years player of the year not even listed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I reckon that a no :)

Advertisement