Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skip Hire

Options
  • 13-05-2013 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Looking for cheapest skip hire around the city. Standard size or possibly a mini skip depending on rates.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

billy keogh friends of the earth was cheapest when i got one a few months back..190 i think i paid for the standard builders skip..he has a smaller one but cant remember the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ah I thought the OP was setting sail! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭JohnnyBingo

Good man Mike:D

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭lewisdhead

billy keogh friends of the earth was cheapest when i got one a few months back..190 i think i paid for the standard builders skip..he has a smaller one but cant remember the price.

Just wondering, what you get for €190. Is it dropped and picked up the same day?? If you need it for a few days, am I right to assume it's dearer???

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

lewisdhead wrote: »
    Just wondering, what you get for €190. Is it dropped and picked up the same day?? If you need it for a few days, am I right to assume it's dearer???

no..i had mine for a month and it was the same price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement